I’m Sarah Moran, an Australian woman with a love of humans, the internet and a good session of karaoke. I love meeting new people and specialise in giving hugs.
I write here. I’m a bit ranty and foul-mouthed but I am passionate and unapologetic in the right way. Sometimes I also publish my writing on Huffington Post.
Currently working on:
- Teaching 1 million women tech skills by 2025 with Girl Geek Academy
- Sending happy stamps from Bhutan
- Hosting people on Airbnb
- Brisbane Pozible ambassador (Australian crowdfunding platform)
- Microsoft Innovation Centre Brisbane 2014
- Covering Brisbane news at News Unlimited (since 2009)
- Reviewing movies with Review Brisbane (since 2010)
You can talk to me on Twitter @sarahmoran or email email@example.com.
You can also pick up the phone and if I can hear your smile I’ll happily talk to you +61 430 380 180.