I’m Sarah Moran, an Australian woman with a love of humans, the internet and a good session of karaoke. I love meeting new people and specialise in giving hugs.
I write here. I’m a bit ranty and foul-mouthed but I am passionate and unapologetic in the right way. Sometimes I also publish my writing on Huffington Post.
Currently working on:
- Teaching 1 million women tech skills by 2025 with Girl Geek Academy. GGA has hosted Australia’s first all-female hackathon (#SheHacks), makerfest (#SheMakes) and game development program (#SheMakes_Games). In 2016 we will run #SheJams – Australia’s first all-female Game Jam!
- Roving reporter for That Startup Show.
- Swing dancing my way through life. It’s great fun and you can’t help but smile!
- Aiming to move to San Francisco so I can swing dance in Golden Gate Park on Sundays. *swoon*
- Taking the next steps on my stand up. Did my first show after completing a course, shit-scared about a second show!
You can talk to me on Twitter @sarahmoran or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also pick up the phone and if I can hear your smile I’ll happily talk to you +61 430 380 180.